Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Loving Now: VMV Soft and Swift Make-Up Remover

I came across this product a few months ago from the pages of Cosmopolitan Philippines. I was looking for a reasonably-priced make-up remover that won't sting much and would work for both the face and eyes and lips (Some make-up removers are for eyes and lips ONLY). And that's when I saw this make-up remover and I thought I would give it a try.



It came in a lightly sealed, very colorful box with very specific instructions on the label. I tried it out right away and found that it does take away make-up for both face and eyes and lips. You may need to use it twice or thrice, depending on how many layers of make-up you have on. When I only have light pressed powder, one cotton ball will do. But when I have my full make-up on (liquid foundation, concealers, heavy eye make-up, etc) I need a couple more cotton balls. It gives a clean feeling afterwards but it is better to wash the face with a light cleanser afterwards. And when I used it on my eyes, it did sting a bit but is very tolerable.

As stated in the label (and from experience), it is best to use with VMV Superskin Line but any other facial cleansers will do. I used to pair it with Neutrogena cleansers before switching to VMV.

It costs only Php 510.00 -- cheap compared to other removers. It is also hypoallergenic, so no need to worry especially if you have sensitive skin. It is available in most SM Health and Beauty Counters (not Watsons) and  stand-alone shops at Rockwell and Trinoma (to name a few).

No comments:

Post a Comment