Monday, November 15, 2010

TCA Treatment Day 2

As I have posted yesterday, last Saturday afternoon, I got this TCA treatment for my the acne scars on my nose. These scars have been one of my most hated flaws. So when my dermatologist, Dr. Beverly Ong-Amoranto from VMV Skin Research Center in Makati, told me that there is a way to minimize them, I had my name written down for the next available schedule. 


Now I am on my 2nd post-treatment day. The white spots from immediately after the treatment became brown spots, as expected. There's no more sting, nose feels normal. Except when I look at myself on the mirror and see freckle-like spots. Mom made fun of me and counted the spots, she said they were at least 40. 




Dr. Ong-Amoranto told me that by Saturday, I will be able to cover them with foundation. Which is kind of a problem because I don't have a decent foundation. Need to shop? Yes. Will update on my TCA progress again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment