Monday, November 15, 2010

What I'm Loving Now: NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit


I recently bought this palette from NYX cosmetics (through vanitygirlshop.multiply.com, this palette is not yet available in local markets). It has 8 eyecolors in various shades of brown one in dark grey and and two lipcolors, one in light shimmering pink, the other in light gold. It also came with tiny sponge applicators. 





I love it because the eye colors are really pigmented, a little goes a a long way. I particularly like the pink lipcolor than the gold because the gold sort of made my lips darker. 
I do not use the applicators though because they’re really tiny and I have a set of brushes anyway. It is better to use long-handled brushes since it gives you more control.
Generally, I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. I took away one star because it’s not available locally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment