Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm Loving Now: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion

I'm not really a big fan of lip balms and lip gloss because I find them heavy on the lips and sometimes -- most of the times -- I don't like how they taste. But I came across this product from Revlon -- I don't know if it's old or new or reformulated, I'm just new in this kikay business. 


Anyway... so I saw this product and I decided to try it out. It's Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm. (I got it from my favorite online seller, you can access her FB page here.) When I tried it the first time, it kinda stung a bit but after using it repeatedly, it just goes on smoothly.


The color I chose was Passion which gives a strong pink color. The stick has two ends: one for the color, the other for the balm. The stain gives the lips the base color, which is matte and can be very dry. The balm gives it the shimmer to make it stand out -- and it does. It can come on too strong at first but fades in time, leaving a subtle, natural stain.


Yep -- that's my lips -- with Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion under florescent light.

No comments:

Post a Comment