Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Week Post - VSRC TCA Treatment

Okay, so it's been almost two weeks since my VSRC 100% TCA treatment. And I think the last picture I posted was not yet *that* normal looking. I was busy with events over the weekend so I wasn't able to post the progress of my "after". So here it is:


See? No more scab wounds. But there are still remnants of my acne scars although they are remarkably lighter. Around 30-50% shallower than before. Too bad I don't have a "before" pic. This could be the "before" for my next treatment.

Yep -- I'm gonna have another 100% TCA Treatment in the near future -- maybe schedule it during the vacation so that there will be less eyes looking at me and asking what kind of microbe attacked my nose. I will be having a post-treatment check-up this weekend.

I remember around 5 years ago when I went to Belo Medical in hope that they will have the answer to my nose scars problem, the doctor downright told me not to get my hopes up. Well, here we are. Good thing I didn't give up, even if one of the 'best' dermatology clinics told me otherwise.

Lesson learned: Not because they have huge billboards and a constellation of star endorsers mean that they are the best -- they may be good, but there are those who are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment