Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Now: VMV Armada Face Cover 45

I've been using this sunscreen for a several weeks now. As I have been a VMV user for a few months now, I figured that I should try their sunscreen, too.


Armada is also cream-based, it is surprisingly light -- compared to the sunscreen I used before. 
I bought mine from the VMV Hypoallergenics counter in SM Makati. So I bought a small tube -- just to try it first before buying the big tube (it's pretty expensive) as I sometimes get irritated with heavy creams. But I have to let it set for a while before putting on foundation or powder because it can get pretty sticky and heavy. I haven't tried it in super humid weather though. And since it can get pretty heavy when my skin gets oily, I use it only when I go out -- as I prefer my moisturizer with lower SPF because it is lighter. 








Though I don't use it all the time -- as I prefer a lighter cream -- it's a good investment for when I go out and have absolutely no excuse to stay out of the sun. But if I can skip it and use my moisturizer instead, I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment